As someone who is always in search of a new book to read, I thought I would share with you some of my favorites.
So, here it is—in no particular order, because honestly, I could never rank them and be satisfied:
- ANY of Tamora Pierce’s books: They feature strong female characters, a diverse cast, and amazing creatures. If they were adapted for film, I think I might cry.
- The Poppy War and The Dragon Republic by R. F. Kuang
- The Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini
- Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
- The Last Apprentice by Robin Hobb
- Mo Dao Zu Shi – Also known as: The Untamed/Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation
- Tian Guan Ci Fu – Also known as: Heaven Official’s Blessing
- Dragon Riders of Pern